TROOPERS23 Call for Papers
The TROOPERS23 Main Conference (June 28th - 30th, 2023) will feature three tracks:
- Track 1: Attack & Research
- Track 2: Defense & Management
- Track 3: Active Directory Security
This Call for Papers is for security researchers interested in sharing their work with other researchers and a high-level audience (composed of about 60% people from industry, 20% from academia and another 20% from [research] community). We would like to invite everyone with special knowledge in breaking security in whatever area or practical experience in securing complex information systems to present their skills, tools or experience.
We are mainly interested in talks on:
- Vulnerability research in all flavors
- Embedded devices
- Automotive security
- Medical device security
- Mobile device security
- Virtualization & Cloud security
- Industrial networking
- Security in Telco environments
- Active Directory
Please refrain from vendor-pitching. We reserve the right to ask for modifications of confirmed talks if we have the impression that there is product placement or vendor-pitching in a submission.
If you are the 1st speaker for an accepted submission at TROOPERS: We will cover up to 750€ for traveling within Europe or 1800 USD for international travel, accommodation of up to five nights, plus an awesome time in Heidelberg!
If you are the 2nd speaker, We will cover accommodation of up to five nights, plus an awesome time in Heidelberg!
Currently, we do not provide privileges for more than two speakers per submission.
How to submit a Talk
You will need the following information to submit a talk to TROOPERS:
- Brief biography including list of publications and papers published previously.
- Proposed presentation title & synopsis/description.
- Preferred track you are submitting to. The following will be available: Attack & Research, Defense & Management, Active Directory Security.
- Please state who will be considered the 1st speaker and who will be the 2nd speaker for this talk if there is more than one speaker.
- Contact Information (full name, Twitter/Mastodon handle, email, postal address, phone).
- Employment and/or affiliations information.
- Why is your material different or innovative or significant?
- Has this talk been given anywhere else? If so, where? Please provide a link to your previous talk. Will you add new material to this talk for TROOPERS?
- Is there an additional whitepaper available?
- Will you release a whitepaper and/or tool with this presentation?
Please note that all speakers will be allocated 50 minutes of presentation time + 5-10 minutes Q&A. If you need more or significantly less time, please let us know in advance.
Talks for the Attack & Research track are expected to include live demos. We plan to perform dry runs of presentations before TROOPERS. Please keep that in mind.
By signing a speaker's contract for TROOPERS you are granting ERNW Enno Rey Netzwerke GmbH the rights to reproduce, distribute, advertise and show your presentation including but not limited to www.troopers.de, printed and/or electronic advertisements, and all other mediums.
- CfP ends on: March 17th, 2023
- Final notification: End of April 2023
- The main conference: June 28th - 30th, 2023
Dates/Time are in Central European Time (CET) as the conference is in Germany.
This Call for Papers closed on 2023-03-31 23:59 (UTC).